We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From USD 499
After this course you will be certified as an Open Water Diver, you can dive all over the world. The course will be taught by one of our PADI Dive Instructors and is a nice mix of theory, practicing water skills and 4 Open Water Dives. With a classroom on the beach, a natural swimming pool in the bay and 2 house reefs right at our doorstep, we make your Open Water Course a fun, safe and unforgettable experience. After completing this course, in only 2 days, you will have the knowledge, skills, and confidence to go out and dive safely with a buddy.
Theory will down in advance by E-Learning.
- 4 Open Water Dives
- The Open Water Diver E-Learning or Manual
- Use of dive equipment during the course
- Certification card
- Minimum age: 10 years. Not 10 yet? Check out the Bubblemaker program! Starting from the age of 8.
- Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude you from diving, for advice contact us and check the PADI Medical Questionnaire.
- Flying and Diving – You will not be able to dive if you are flying within 12 hours or if doing two dives, 18 hours.